Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Nevermind the Bollocks....



Wednesday to Sunday touring hard with the band, 
Monday and Tuesday baking hard for Kindergarten!

After a particularly busy week touring the new album, staying up much too late, emptying the mini bar with the sound engineer and enjoying the uninterrupted luxury of my hotel suite and week of lay-ins in a super king-size bed without being woken by small people thrusting Lego up my nose. I returned home to my wife, boys and a pile of ingredients...

I should never have admitted to being good at making cakes, as now I seem to be emergency cake maker for every occasion!

This occasion happened to be a belated Birthday party for small at his Kindergarten, it seems to be the custom here to take cakes for all the little people to eat or rub into the carpet on a Birthday but, as usual, both the Mrs and I forgot to get anything for him to take...

So, here I am then, Road -worn, tired and hungover with a Jamie Oliver apron on, making fairy cakes that "Look like a cat dun a poo on 'em, Papa!"

Thanks son!


No comments:

Post a Comment